White / black alumite specification
There is the essence of "manipulating a motorcycle" in a part that can capture the behavior of fine behavior and react firmly.
Repeatedly set positioning and trial and error. The double bearing mechanism which sandwiches the pedals from both sides eliminates rattling and realizes a shift feel and braking of another dimension. Adopting a wide type step bar that adapts to multipurpose that carries a wide range of applications from town riding to winding and long touring.
It corresponds to S model DQS (Ducati quick shift).
■ Compatible model
Monster 1200 / 1200S (’ 17~) / 821
※ Attention: It does not conform to the model before 2016.
* In the case of the standard model, shift rod and other parts are required. We will guide you in the later Japan page.
* When installing in 821, optional DQS is required.
■ It can be selected from the following 4 types of positions.
· 21 mm front, 17 mm above / 21 mm front, 7 mm above (recommended value)
· 11 mm front, 17 mm upper,
· 11 mm front, 7 mm upper /
Click to enlarge
* It corresponds to special alumite (premium order)!
We will dye and deliver the alumite color of your choice from all 15 colors. (¥ 8,800 / 1 color ~) Please ask the staff for details.
Alumite Details → http://shop.aella.jp/item/IS00000N10933.html
* It depends on the number of colors. Please contact the staff.
* Depending on the specifications of the product, shift rod other parts will be only white alumite, please understand.