Because Xdiavel is tailored to Westerners, handles are too far for small Japanese, so it's not a wide and comfortable position design.
The variable handle of AELLA optimizes the position according to the standard height of Japanese. With our unique variable mechanism, we can fine-tune the optimal position for each person, making it easier to dramatically control handling in urban areas and U turns.
· Completely designed 3 Handle position variable
· Switch box positioning hole drilling completed ·
· Cable and hose replacement unnecessary
· Genuine bar end attachment possible
■ Position (value is genuine ratio)
Aperture angle 7° / Width 830mm / Pull 52mm in front (height 2.5mm UP)
Aperture angle 9° / Width 825mm / Pulling 51.5mm Height 13.5 mm UP)
Aperture angle 11° / Width 820 mm / Pull 50.5 mm in front (height 24 mm UP)
■ Compliant model
* In case that there is a change in car width and ± 20 mm or more as stated in the car verification, due to the replacement of the handle, when a notification of structural change is required at the time of vehicle inspection there is.
* AELLA handlebar end slider AE-68302 is compatible.
About Handle Spacer
Standard comes with 2 mm. Others, 7mm, 12mm are available. Changing to 7, 12 mm at the time of purchasing the handle is free.
In addition, when purchasing additional, you need 380 yen (tax excluded) for 1 spacer + bolt. If you wish, please state that at the time of purchase.
White / Black
Supports special anodized (premium order) !
We will deliver by dyeing the desired anodized color from all 15 colors. (¥ 13,000 / color ~) Please ask the staff for details.
For details on alumite, see & → http://shop.aella.jp/item/IS00000N10933.html
■ How to order
-Add this product to the cart.
-Select your favorite anodized color from the above spot color alumite page and add it to your cart.
* This product can also be double anodized.
(Example: Specers are red, others are slate gray, etc.)
If you want double anodized,
Add to your cart. Details will be exchanged by e-mail, and we will exchange it several times, so we apologize for the inconvenience, but thank you for your understanding and cooperation.